Welcome to Club Penguin Rockers! we are still under construction, with no posts about club penguin right now. But we are working on it! Feel free to read the other posts, though!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Monkey! and new stuff!


I thought this was cute! You might have seen it before.

This picture is great, right? so I have decided to do this maybe, once, twice a week. I will post a funny picture! And if anyone visits here, they can make something up to go along with it in a story in the comments. But I doubt anyone will. But still. I will start. You will do one or two sentences to make a funny story. Only write a little, and don't take too many turns. You can't go twice in a row. At the next post, I will put the finished story!
Also, sometimes I will make a rule to go along with the story. So for this one...


All your sentence's last words have to rhyme with the word glasses!


5 comments:

tutso said...

I am a monkey that needs new glasses.

Anonymous said...

So that I can teach my classes.

Anonymous said...

there were certain clashes,

snowyowl said...

and some crazy smashes,

tutso said...

that broke my new glasses.