Welcome to Club Penguin Rockers! we are still under construction, with no posts about club penguin right now. But we are working on it! Feel free to read the other posts, though!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Oops!

sorry! forgot to post, i've been soooo busy! here is the past month in pros and cons.

PRO: IM IN THE REGIONAL SCIENCE FAIR!
PRO: I WON THIRD PLACE IN THE SCHOOL SCIENCE FAIR!
CON: my friend has gone missing for 5 months. is probably avoiding me. Sigh.
CON: I had to choose between science fair and math competition cuz they are on the same day, same time.
PRO: i got accepted to math counts, one of 3 in my grade! (is it 3? i think so. well, i beat a bunch of 7th graders. WHOO! no offense 7th graders)
CON: tons of homework.
CON: too many tests.
well yeah. not much. but a lot if i put details. don't worry, I won't bore you with my boring life.

No comments: