Welcome to Club Penguin Rockers! we are still under construction, with no posts about club penguin right now. But we are working on it! Feel free to read the other posts, though!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pig Rock


I brought a rock home from school today. It is a very nice rock. And it is a special rock, too. How, you ask? How is a simple rock special? Well, my rock...

Looks like a pig.

yes, you read right. a pig. remarkably so. it has a snout, 2 ears, 2 little places where eyes would be, snout holes, legs, and even a tail. it looks like it is sitting down.

and only certain people can see a pig.

some people will see.. well.. just a rock. but people with higher IQ's, aka think differently, or to use the word used in schools, gifted people, can see this pig.

i tested it. i proved it.

i asked the people who are in my P.E. class if they saw a pig. only one girl, who IS gifted but didn't want to look, didn't see the pig. (I asked gifted people and 1 non gifted person)

I continued to ask gifted people throughout the day.

I asked the principal.

Only one girl, who was not gifted, did not see a pig.

I went home and asked my sister, aunt and parents.

One of them couldn't see it, and 2 could only kind of see it.

See? I found a rock... That's a pig.

My principal said it might have come from Mars.

P.S. I do not mean to be mean by saying gifted people are smarter or something like that, i think anyone who tried to see it can. but on gifted tests, they have an inkblot thing where they ask you what you see, so i guess this is similar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( i miss the old times...

:(